Sunday, June 22, 2014

Silenced by Dani Pettrey

When given the opportunity to read and review Silenced by Dani Pettrey, I jumped at the chance. Silenced is the fourth book in Ms. Pettrey's "Alaskan Courage" series. The first book in the series is Submerged, the second in the series is Shattered (read my review here) and the third book in the series is Stranded (read my review here). Hi haven't read the first book in the series yet but I will very soon. While each book can be read as a stand alone book, I would highly recommend reading them all in order. I absolutely love this series and the McKenna family.

This book is Jake and Kayden's story and while they appreared in the other books, this book has given the fans of this series what we've all been waiting for.  Smile.

Ms. Pettrey has created a wonderful, suspenseful story that kep me guessing up until all was revealed. Her characters are masterfully created leaving the reader thinking about them long after they read the final page and close the cover. 

I can hardly wait for Spring 2015 when Sabotaged releases. If I had to guess, I would say this will be Reef McKenna's story. If his pairing with Kirra in Silenced is any sign of things to come, Ms. Pettrey will have another winner on her hands.

I would highly recommend Silenced to anyone who enjoys a good Christian suspense novel.

On a 5 Star Scale = 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Bethany House Publishers for my copy of Silenced. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,







No comments:

Post a Comment