Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blind Trust by Sandra Orchard

Blind Trust is the second book in Sandra Orchard's "Port Aster Secrets" series. The first book in the series is Deadly Devotion (read my review here) and the third book is entitled Identity Withheld and per the author's website, it will be releasing in November. I can hardly wait!

The series is set in the small town of Port Aster and it picks up where Deadly Devotion left off. While I would highly suggest reading Deadly Devotion first, it isn't necessary as the author brings the reader up to date referring back to things that happened in the first novel.

Blind Trust begins with our heroine, Kate Adams, passing counterfeit ten dollar bills at the local grocery store.  Luckily, when the police arrive it is none other than her love interest, Detective Tom Parker. She tells the store security and Tom that her neighbor, who is elderly, gave her the money to purchase some groceries for her. Tom lets on that there has been a rash of counterfeit bills being passed around town and that appears to be the main story line. That is until Kate steps into something more than a ring of counterfeiters.

This book is packed full of secrets, betrayals and intrigue and I guarantee you that once you enter into the town of Port Aster, through the pages of Blind Trust, you will be kept on the edge of your seat until you turn the very last page. Then, if you are like me, you will be counting the days until the release of Identity Withheld.

Ms. Orchard has a gift of creating believable, lovable characters that will leave the readers thinking about them long after the last page is read and the cover is closed.  Her knack of weaving a suspenseful tale is masterful.

If you are of lover of suspenseful stories with a Christian thread, I would highly recommend picking up a copy of both Deadly Devotion and Blind Trust. 

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell, a division of Baker Publishing for my copy of Blind Trust. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment