Sunday, June 22, 2014

NIV Read Easy Bible


I was excited when I had the opportunity to review the NIV read easy Bible by Zondervan. It was described as a compact Bible with large print and that's exactly what I was looking for. If you have ever picked up a compact Bible you have probably found the print is quite small. That is not the case with this Bible. It's compact with beautiful large print.

This bible comes with an Italian duo-tone cover which appears and smells like leather and the pages are gilded with silver. It comes with a ribbon marker and it is a red letter edition. In the front of the Bible there is a nice presentation page which would be nice if you choose to give this Bible as a gift.

I had my pastor husband use this Bible in church this morning and when I asked him what he thought after the service he told me he like the feel of the Bible and that the compact size and larger print made it so much easier to handle during his sermon. It's a winner!

I would highly recommend this Bible to those people who just want a Bible to take with you in your everyday travels or to use as a witnessing tool. It is not a study Bible and doesn't contain a concordance.

I would like to thank BookLook Bloggers and Zondervan for my copy of the NIV easy read Bible. I received my copy for free in order to use it and give my honest opinion, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment