Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day America!



I would like to wish a Happy Independence Day to all of you! I would also like to say thank you to all our men in women, past and present who have served this country so we can all live in freedom.

Back in 1984, I had the pleasure of becoming friends with a wonderful lady named Bliss. She was a special lady who had a special son by the name of Lee Greenwood. Through her I was able to meet Lee on more than one occasion. I was privileged to be in the audience when he sang "God Bless the U.S.A" for the very first time at the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in Santa Ana, California. His music has touched my life in more ways than I can explain in this small space, but I was able to voice how his music has touched me to Lee. He has dedicated songs to me in the past and made me feel special. While the celebration of our nation's independence is not about Lee, he has written a song  that is all about our nation's freedom. I would like to share it with you here today. 
God Bless the USA. 


Also, please listen to "USA Today".


May God Bless the USA!

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment