Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble

I am such a fan of Colleen Coble and always love it when she releases a new book in a new series. Her newest series "Sunset Cove" starts off with a bang with The Inn at Ocean's Edge.

Imagine what you would do if one day you found out that your life was a total lie. That your name never really was yours and that your mother was not your biological mother. What would you do?

What if you made new friends only to find out that their mother was murdered years ago and it was linked to who you were back then.

Colleen Coble is a master at creating strong believable characters that drive her novels through twists and turns that keeps the reader on the edge of their seats. The Inn at Ocean's Edge was no exception. Ms. Coble's characters, Claire Dellamare and Luke Rocco fill the pages as believable and almost palpable people that forge a bond while looking for answers about both of their lives.

There is so much I could say about this book and would love to do so but it would ruin your reading experience if I shed light on any other aspect of the book. Just know that The Inn at Ocean's Edge is Colleen Coble at her best.

If you are a fan of Ms. Coble's work or a fan of clean suspense novels this is definitely a book for you. The second book in the series, Mermaid Moon will be releasing in December 2015 and I can hardly wait.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank BookLook Bloggers and Thomas Nelson Publishers for my review copy of The Inn at Ocean's Edge. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment