Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Heart's Danger by Colleen Coble

For those of you who follow my blog, then you know I am currently reading books in Colleen Coble's six book series, "Journey of the Heart". These short books are a reprint of Ms. Cobles' first two novels, Where Leads the Heart and Plains of Promise. If I had to guess, A Heart's Danger is the end of her book Where Leads the Heart as everything seemed to tie up nicely.

A Heart's Danger will be releasing in May. It continues the story of Sarah Montgomery and Rand Campbell who are now at Fort Laramie, Wyoming. Relations between the soldiers and Indians are beginning to heat up and Rand finds himself in all kinds of trouble in this book.

Rand's fiance, Jessica Dubois begins to show her true colors and collaborates with Ben Croftner to try and keep Sarah away from Rand. Will they succeed in keeping Sarah and Rand apart or will it backfire on them. 

Ms. Coble is a masterful storyteller and even though this book is part of her very first book you can see the talent has been there all along. Packed with twists and turns, Ms. Coble treats the reader to a breath-holding journey in the Old West.

I am enjoying reading this series and can hardly wait for book four, A Heart's Betrayal, to hit my mailbox. It will be releasing in June and will be followed up with A Heart's Promise in July and then the conclusion, A Heart's Home in August.

If you enjoy reading clean historical fiction set in the Old West I would highly suggest picking up copies of the books in this series. They have been fun and quick to read.

On a five star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity and Thomas Nelson Publishers for my copy of A Heart's Danger. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment