Saturday, May 9, 2015

No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason

I do love a good suspense novel and when it has the name Lynette Eason on the cover I know I will be in for a fast paced, edge of your seat reading experience. 

Ms. Eason's newest novel, No Place to Hide, is her third book in her "Hidden Identity" series. The first two books in the series, No One to Trust (read my review here), and Nowhere to Turn (read my review here) were excellent suspenseful reads and I would highly recommend picking up copies of both of them. However, you do not need to read them before reading No Place to Hide.

What would you do if you heard that your childhood best friend was in a lot of trouble with the law? Would you try to locate him to see if you could help him out? Well, that is exactly what Jackie Sellers does when she learns her childhood best friend and 'crush', Ian Lockwood, is wanted in connection to a terrorist plot. The fact that she has a background in law enforcement may have helped her to decide to pursue finding Ian by breaking into his house.

Ms. Eason always creates well developed, believable characters and then puts them into the story and 'stirs the pot', meaning she gets her characters in all sorts of trouble but luckily she gets them out of it as well. She always presents a story packed with non-stop action that takes my breath away. 

I would highly recommend picking up a copy of No Place to Hide if you like a good, fast paced suspenseful novel that will keep you up late at night trying to pick up all the clues and piece the story together. It was masterfully written and pure enjoyment to read.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, for my copy of No Place to Hide I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.



Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment