Saturday, May 16, 2015

Security Breach by Margaret Daley

As I am sure I have mentioned before, I thoroughly enjoy reading book in the Love Inspired Suspense line of books. When the name on the cover is Margaret Daley I love it all the more.

Security Breach is the fourth book in the "Capitol K-9 Unit" series and doesn't hit the bookshelves until June. While I haven't read the first three books in the series yet, I can say that Security Breach can stand alone to an extent. But, personally, I wish I had read the first three books in the series first, as references are made in regards to what I am sure occurred in those books. Of course, because it is a continuity series, the thread that runs through all the books will most likely not be tied up until the last book. 

What I really love about a Margaret Daley book is her believable characters and the twists and turns that keep me on the edge of my seat until I turn the last page. Security Breach didn't disappoint me. Her heroine, Selena Barrow is a White House tour director and her hero is Officer Nicholas Cole a member of the Capitol K-9 Unit. Selena's cousin is a person of interest in the shooting of a congressman and Selena wants to prove her innocence. When she gets a little too close to discovering information that could potentially clear her cousin she is attacked. Nicholas and his K-9 partner. Max, take on the job of protecting Selena. As the story progresses more attacks ensue.

If you love suspense novels and want to invest in a fantastic series, I would highly recommend picking up the books in this series.They are Protection Detail, by Shirlee McCoy (March), Duty Bound Guardian, by Terry Reed (April), Trail of Evidence, by Lynette Eason (May), Security Breach, by Margaret Daley (June), Detecting Danger by Valerie Hansen (July) and Proof of Innocence, by Lenora Worth (August).

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Margaret Daley for my copy of Security Breach. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment