Sunday, May 29, 2016

Someone Like You by Victoria Bylin

When I am looking for a book to read, I am usually drawn first to the cover even before looking at the book title or author's name. Looking at the cover of Victoria Bylin's newest book, Someone Like You won me over at first glance. Isn't the cover absolutely beautiful?

Someone Like You is a story of second chances between Julia Dare and Zeke Monroe. It is a story that shows what can happen when we let go of our past and problems and allow God to come in and take full control of all areas of our lives.

This is a story of love, forgiveness, family and faith. The characters were well developed and they handle their life issues in a realistic manner. I must say some of the characters were more enjoyable than others, especially the character of Ladybug, who just happened to be a goat. I must say she was quite entertaining.

Ms. Bylin took us on an emotional journey through the lives of Julia and Zeke as they faced love, forgiveness and fighting their self-doubt. Her characters played their parts well and had this reader believing they were real.

I would highly recommend picking up a copy of this wonderful book, especially if you enjoy a good romantic read regarding second chances or if you are like me and just love the cover. 

On a 5 Star Scale - 4.5 Stars!

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity and Bethany House for my copy of Someone Like You. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,

  

No comments:

Post a Comment