Sunday, May 8, 2016

Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley

I am a huge fan of Patricia Bradley's work and I have read all of her books. Her newest novel in her "Logan Point" series, Silence in the Dark, is the fourth book in the series and my guess is it will probably be the last in the series.

Blurb for the Back Cover:

BAILEY ADAMS IS RUNNING FOR HER LIFE... AGAIN.

When Bailey Adams left Logan Point two years ago for Mexico, she thought she was getting away from her problems. Running into her ex-fiance Danny Maxwell was not part of the plan - neither was being chased through the city by the local drug cartel, the Calatrava. Now despite her best efforts, Danny is her only chance of escaping the people chasing her and getting back to Logan Point safely. Can Bailey find the strength to face what's coming? And in the midst of the chaos, can she e=keep herself from falling in love with her rescuer all over again?

One thing I truly love when reading any books, is good, believable characterization. I learned from her first book that Ms. Bradley has a true gift in creating characters that are not only well developed but they pull the reader into their world and make the reader believe in them.

While this book reads well as a 'stand-alone' book, I would highly recommend reading the first three books in the series, Gone Without a Trace, A Promise to Protect and Shadows of the Past. I guarantee you will fall in love with this series and Ms. Bradley's writing.

On a 5 Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell Books for my copy of Silence in the Dark. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment