Sunday, May 8, 2016

Remembering Dresden by Dan Walsh

It is rare to find an author who can master writing in several genres and be successful in them all. Dan Walsh is just such an author. Often known for his contemporary novels laced with history, he has now moved into writing suspense novels with his "Jack Turner" series. The first book in the series, When Night Comes, was a big success and his newest book in the series, Remembering Dresden, in my humble opinion will be an even bigger success.

From the first page to the last, Mr. Walsh held me captive with this wonderful suspense filled novel. He has woven a story that began in Dresden, Germany during WWII and ended in the state of Georgia during modern day. I have to say, what I learned about Dresden during WWII was appalling. 

Mr. Walsh is an expert in creating well developed characters that shape and mold their fictional world so the reader will get drawn into the story early on and will stay glued to the pages until the very end. Well done Mr. Walsh!

For fans of the contemporary/historical books that Mr. Walsh usually writes, fear not. This book combines historical with contemporary with suspense mixed in very well. You will not be disappointed I guarantee you.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 HUGE Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author, Dan Walsh, for my e-copy of Remembering Dresden. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.


Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment