Sunday, March 22, 2015

You Can You Will by Joel Osteen

I always enjoy reading books by Joel Osteen as they are always so motivational. When I heard about his new book, You Can You Will I jumped at the chance to review it. But I must admit, I placed it in my 'To Be Read' pile and it got 'lost'. Don't ask me how as the pile isn't very big. But when I finally picked it up to read it, I found it was the right time. It was a time that I needed to hear what Joel had to say.

This book spoke to my heart at a very deep level. Some of the things mentioned in the book I have read in some of Pastor Osteen's other books but this time they sounded fresh and new. I can only say that the Lord spoke to me through this book at a time when I needed to hear it.

You Can You Will gives the reader eight undeniable qualities of a winner. There are eight chapters to cover each quality. Those chapters are:

  1. Keep Your Vision in Front of You
  2. Run Your Race
  3. Expect Good Things
  4. Have a Positive Mind-set
  5. Commit to Excellence
  6. Keep Growing
  7. Serve Others
  8. Stay Passionate
Pastor Osteen mentions that when we put these principles into action we will enter into a new level of our destiny. It will open up our eyes to to see God's blessing in our lives.

I could explain a lot of the things that ministered to me in this book but then you wouldn't need to read it and that would be sad as this is a book that should be read and even re-read. I would highly recommend You Can You Will to anyone looking for some movivation.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars.

I would like to thank Faith Words for my copy of You Can You Will. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment