Saturday, March 21, 2015

How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck

When I read Rachel Hauck's newest book How to Catch a Prince, I fell in love with the story, her character's and her writing. I can't say enough about this delightful angelic book.

Corina Del Rey is an American heiress, who, five and a half years prior to the start of the story, found herself married to Prince Stephen of Brighton. Due to a tragic occurrence during the war in Afghanistan that left Corina's twin brother dead, the Prince pushes her away. She goes back home to Georgia to mourn with her family.

The marriage, which had been kept secret, was thought to be unofficial as they never thought the Archbishop had filed paperwork regarding the marriage. When the Archbishop retired, his replacement found the secret document and filed it with the King's Office. The King confronts his brother Stephan and it is decided he must go to Corina and get her to sign annulment papers. This begins a whirlwind roller coaster ride of ups and downs, highs and lows and an angelic intervention.

I haven't read many books by Ms. Hauck but I truly want to go back now and read her first two books in "The Royal Wedding Series". Once Upon a Prince and Princess Ever After. I truly enjoyed How to Catch a Prince and I imagine the first two books are just as wonderful.

Corina and Prince Stephen were on a journey towards truth, forgiveness, and unforgotten love. With the help of some angelic assistance they take a journey that the reader will find thoroughly enjoyable.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would highly recommend How to Catch a Prince to anyone who enjoys a good clean contemporary book.

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity and Zondervan for my copy of How to Catch a Prince. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment