Saturday, March 14, 2015

Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe by Max Lucado

What if you could reach out and ask God just one question and receive a direct answer from Him? That is the miracle that happened at the Higher Grounds Cafe. 

Chelsea Chambers, is the estranged wife of a former NFL superstar and the owner of the Higher Grounds Cafe. The cafe is old-fashioned and in dire need of a makeover. Unfortunately, her mother who willed the cafe to her carried a lot of debt and Chelsea soon finds her soon to be ex-husband has squandered her nest egg away. 

Realizing she needs help in running the cafe she decides to higher Manny, a man who seems a little different but she soon finds he is an answer to her prayers. Along with Manny comes another answer to prayer, the God Blog. When an internet router is installed at the cafe she soon finds that people are flocking to the cafe to ask God their one question. 

I absolutely loved this book. There were times I laughed and times I cried but the main thing I found is that the book spoke to me and mad me think. What if there was a God Blog that was answered directly by God? Then I thought, there already is a way to talk to God and get answers, it's called prayer.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good quick read. 

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity and Thomas Nelson for my copy of Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment