Saturday, January 31, 2015

To Save Her Child by Margaret Daley

I really love reading books published in the Love Inspired Suspense line and if the book has the name Margaret Daley on it all the better.

To Save Her Child is Margaret Daley's newest book in her Alaskan Search & Rescue series for the Love Inspired Suspense line and let me tell you, it's one of her best. The first book in the series, The Yuletide Rescue was also a wonderful book. Read my review here.

Ella Jackson and her eight year old son Robbie have been living in Alaska for four years. She works for Northern Frontier Search & Rescue taking care of the administrative office. Josiah Witherspoon and his twin sister, Alex, are co-owners of Outdoor Alaska, a company that outfits S & R teams and they both work as volunteers for Northern Frontier Search & Rescue along with there S&R dogs Buddy & Sadie. Ella & Josiah are two wonderful characters that I loved getting to know but hated saying goodbye.

The story opens when Ella's son Robbie disappears along with two of his friends from day camp. A search & rescue sequence begins which propels the story forward. With twists and turns abounding in this novel, the reader is taken on a wonderful sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat journey. Ms. Daley, does this so well.

Ella and Josiah both have secrets in their past that neither wants to talk about. I found myself wanting to shake both of them so I could convince them they needed to open up to each other. But alas, it is a novel and that was Ms. Daley's job and she allowed them to open up at the appropriate times.

To Save Her Child is a quick read that invites the reader to join in a search and rescue journey. It was obvious that Ms. Daley did her research. I would highly suggest that you make sure you allow yourself a few hours to read this book, as once you begin I guarantee you will not want to put it down until you turn the very last page.

I would highly recommend To Save Her Child to anyone who loves a good romantic suspense novel. It is a quick read and extremely entertaining.

On a 5-Star scale = 5 HUGE stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Margaret Daley for my copy of To Save Her Child. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment