Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Trapped by Irene Hannon - my review

I always know when I pick up a book by Irene Hannon I am going to be entertained and if it is a suspense novel I know I will be kept on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what will happen next. Ms. Hannon's newest novel, Trapped, did not let me down. Trapped, is the second book in her "Private Justice" series. The first book in the series, Vanished (read my review here) was a fantastic read as well. The series follows the Phoenix, Inc. detective agency. 

Trapped is the story of James "Dev" Devlin, a private investigator and Laura Griffith, a librarian. They are brought together when Laura hires Dev to track down her runaway half-sister, Darcy. What appears to be a simple runaway case soon proves to Dev to be something more sinister. 

Ms. Hannon is a master at weaving suspense and Christian threads together while creating believable characters that the reader can't help but fall in love with and root for. Dev and Laura's story pulled me in and held me spellbound until I turned that final page. I look forward to getting a few more glimpses at their story when the third book in the "Private Justice" series, Deceived, releases in the Summer of 2014. We, the readers, are given a glimpse into Deceived, at the end of Trapped and it is definitely a book I will be eagerly awaiting.

I would highly recommend Trapped to anyone who enjoys reading a good clean suspense novel. There was just enough romance, suspense and Christian theme balanced throughout the book.

On a 5-Star scale = 5 BIG stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group for my review copy of Trapped. I received my copy for free in order to read and give my honest review, which I have done.

*Available August 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.*

Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment