Saturday, September 7, 2013

Memory's Door by James L. Rubart - my review

After having read the Soul's Gate (read my review here), the first book in James L. Rubart's "A Well Springs Series", I was anxiously awaiting his second offering, Memory's Door.  I find that in every book I have read by Mr. Rubart, I am not only entertained but I am drawn into each story and made to think 

While the reader doesn't have to read Soul's Gate first to understand what is going on in Memory's Door, I would highly recommend it.  The story is about Reece, Dana, Brandon and Marcus, the same four who fought spiritual battles against Satan in Soul's Gate.  They are now back and preparing to do battle with the Wolf as the second part of the prophecy has come true. Things that happen to them each individually also effects them as a group.

This is a book that will make you think about the spiritual warfare that is going on around us in a realm some might say doesn't exist but I firmly believe it does. The book helps the reader to understand that as it states in Scripture, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12 KJV

This is not a book for the faint of heart.  It gets your heart pumping and your mind working and let's just say, by the time I finished the book I was exhausted yet satisfied.

On a 5-Star Scale - 4 1/2 Stars.

 I would like to thank Litfuse Publishing and Thomas Nelson Publishers for my review copy of Memory's Door.  I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment