Saturday, November 28, 2015

An Endless Christmas by Cynthia Ruchti


I love Christmas and I love stories set during Christmas. When I decided to request Cynthia Ruchti's An Endless Christmas to read for review I wasn't aware of the impact this small little book would have on me. Let me tell you, I cried, I laughed, I cried some more and when I turned the last page I felt such a peace come over me. 


This book is powerful to say the least. The characters walk right off the page and into the readers heart. I was pulled into the story by Katie Vale and Micah Binder and to be perfectly honest, I didn't want to leave. While these two characters share the leading roles, I also fell in love with Dodie and Wilson Binder, Micah's grandparents. The Binder family is quirky and full of love for each other. 

Micah brings his girlfriend Katie with him when he leaves Florida to spend Christmas with his family at his grandparents house in Minnesota. Upon arrival, Micah proposes only to receive an answer of "no" from Katie. While this could make Katie's visit quite uncomfortable, the family engulfs her with love and a wonderful story begins to develop.

An Endless Christmas is a story of family traditions, friendships and love. It's a book that can teach all of us the true meaning of the season. It will make you smile, laugh and even shed some tears, but it will, more than anything else, give you an insight of what a true gift love is.

I can't say enough for this book. This is definitely a book to read, savor and read again, year after year. My copy is a hard back about 5 by 7 and filled with 227 pages of pure pleasure. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good book.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity Group and Worthy Inspired for my copy of An Endless Christmas. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment