Saturday, August 9, 2014

Her Hometown Hero by Margaret Daley

I am a huge fan of Love Inspired books and Margaret Daley, so when they are combined, they're magical for me. Her soon to be released novel is Her Hometown Hero, the third book in her Caring Canines series and it is a sure winner.

What would you do if your dream for your life tragically came to an end in the blink of an eye? Could you move on and focus on a new dream or maybe reinvent the old dream? In Her Hometown Hero Kathleen (Kit) Somers must face such a challenge. With the help of Dr. Nate Sterling, a local veterinarian and her ex-high school sweetheart, she adopts a beautiful little poodle named Lexie, who plays a large part in Kit's healing.

Can Kit and Nate rekindle what they once had or has time swallowed up their chance along with their dreams? I loved the characters of Kit and Nate and although my time with them was short, I would love to see them in another book somewhere in the future. Maybe in the next Caring Canine book? 

I would highly recommend picking up a copy of Her Hometown Hero, I guarantee a quick enjoyable read. 

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author for my copy of Her Hometown Hero. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment