Sunday, November 27, 2011

Attracted to Fire by DiAnn Mills - a review

DiAnn Mills has created another winner with Attracted to Fire.  On a remote Texas ranch, the Dancin' Dust, Ms Mills brings together two very dedicated Special Agents.  They are both vying for the same assignment - to protect the President of the United States.  Special Agent In Charge, Ash Zinders, does not want a woman agent on his team.  From the start, Special Agent Meghan Connors gets under his skin.  First because she's a female agent and then because she's a very attractive woman.  Their job is to protect the Vice President's daughter at all costs.  Connors and Zinders are two agents focused on getting the job done.  I found it enjoyable watching their hearts soften towards each other while still doing their jobs.  There are several twists and turns in the story making you guess right up until the end.  I did figure things out half way through but it was fun watching the story unfold.

Ms. Mills did not pound you over the head with Scripture but the subtle mentions of faith laced through the story was refreshing.  I enjoyed watching Meghan grow in her faith as the story unfolded.

This is a wonderful story of suspense, love and faith that I would highly recommend.

On a 5 Star scale:  4 1/2 Stars

 I would like to thank Tyndale House Publishers for my complimentary copy of Attracted to Fire.  I received it free to read and give my honest opinion which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great read and I have added it to my wishlist of books to read.

    ReplyDelete