Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Next Book to Review


I just received my next review book from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishers. This time I chose THE SHAPE OF MERCY by Susan Meissner. This will be my first book by this author and I'm really excited as I have heard great things about her work. I probably won't get my review up for a few weeks as I am currently engrossed in a WONDERFUL book by James L. Rubart entitled BOOK OF DAYS.

I plan on posting a review on Mr. Rubart's book too! This author is a genius. I read his first book, ROOMS, and couldn't put it down. It is the same way with BOOK OF DAYS...it's a page turner.

Well, it is snowing, sleeting, hailing, raining and whatever else it can think of doing outside and therefore it is an excellent day to curl up with my book and read. With that I will leave you with .....

Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment