Friday, February 4, 2011

I broke my toe...again!

How many times can a person break a toe and have it still resemble a toe? I was half asleep this morning and I walked right into my couch. I felt just a little sting on my toe next to the little toe on my left foot. I thought, at least I didn't break it this time. After taking a few steps around the house the pain set in. So I did the only thing I could, I taped my toes together. I hobbled around at work all day long. Tonight I just had to look...I took the tape off and my toe is the worst I've ever seen. It actually looks like I have a dark purple ring around it. So I must go back to the 'buddy' system and tape my poor toes together once again. I think maybe I should invest in some steel toed shoes!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend! I hope to get some quality reading time in this weekend!

Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment