Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Book of Days by James L. Rubart


Well, James L. Rubart has done it again. If you haven't read any of his books yet you are truly missing out on reading a very talented author's work. I read Rooms, his debut novel and could hardly put it down. It was one of those books that you can hardly wait to get to the end but then when you're finished you can't believe that it's over. I waited patiently for his second novel, Book of Days, to come out and I must say, he didn't disappoint me. From the turn of the first page to the turn of the last, I was captivated.

Both Rooms and Book of Days are books that make you think. Think deep.

I know I haven't told you any of the meat of either novel but I believe it could spoil them for you. I will say that Rooms takes you on a journey of discovery. Book of Days takes you on a quest for THE Book of Days. Enough said. Go out and buy both books or visit your nearest library...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. I can hardly wait for his next novel The Chair which is due to release later this year.


Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment