Sunday, November 18, 2018

Next Level Thinking by Joel Osteen


Anyone who has ever read one of Pastor Joel Osteen's books should know that they are in for an inspiring journey with heartfelt stories from his life.

Back Cover Copy:

It starts in you THINKING. 
Nothing will change until you make up your mind that you are not going to accept mediocrity. Why don't you take the limitations off yourself?
You have so much potential. Break out of that box and try something new...
You are not limited by your education, by how you were raised, or by your current situation.
God has destined you to rise higher.
He's destined you to go to the NEXT LEVEL.

My Thoughts:

Next Level Thinking touched my heart in so many ways. I like to flag my books with items that touch me and that I want to remember. Well, I probably have close to fifty flags in this book and to be honest, I didn't start flagging until I was halfway through the book. This book is to help the reader to achieve a successful and abundant life. Below is a list of the ten powerful thoughts that serve as the chapter titles.

  • Be a Barrier Breaker
  • You Are Fully Loaded
  • The Odds Are for You
  • Move Up to the Next Level
  • Recognize Your Value
  • Live with the Boldness of a Son
  • Kow You Are Loved
  • Approve Yourself
  • Get the Contaminants Out
  • Remove the Shame
Pastor Osteen writes in such a way that I feel like I'm sitting across a desk from him and he is talking to me one-on-one. It's phenomenal when an author pulls me into their book as if we were in the same room together. I truly appreciate this as I glean more from books that make me feel this way.

I would like to thank Faith Words for my copy of Next Level Thinking.  I received my copy for free but I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.


Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment