Saturday, August 25, 2018

ESTABLISHED Seeking God's Plan for Spiritual Growth by Pam Palagyi


From the Back Cover:

Are you living the abundant life?

God created a perfect world.

He planned for us to live a dynamic and fulfilled life within that realm. If your present lifestyle falls short of God's intentions, then it is time to revisit his original design!

In Established: Seeking God's Plan for Spiritual Growth,  author Pam Palagyi reveals the blueprint for successful living. God provided five key components in the Garden of Eden for positive spiritual growth.

Established lays a firm foundation and answers questions like...

Who am I?
How do I relate to God?
Do I have a destiny, a God-directed plan for my life? 
How can I overcome the obstacles I face on a daily basis?
                                                       
Join fellow spiritual travelers as they go back to the Garden of Eden and discover God's original design.

Sometimes we need to go backward in order to find a way forward! 

My Thoughts:

I had the privilege to meet author Pam Palagyi at a conference in South Carolina earlier this year. She presented me with her Bible study, Established along with a study guide to go along with it. The one thing she stressed to me is that this Bible study and study guide are geared to the new believer. However, I found it quite enlightening for believers no matter what stage they are at in their walk with God.

I truly love the size of the books which are about 4" by 6" which makes them easy to tuck into your Bible or maybe a purse of pocket. This makes it easy to keep them handy, especially win soul winning. How great it would be if you lead someone to Christ, offer them a Bible along with this Bible study and study guide. This would be an excellent start to a new believer's walk with God.

I would highly recommend this Bible study and study guide to any believer who wants to grow closer in their walk with the Lord.

I would like to thank Pam Palagyi for my copy of Established and the study guide. I received both complimentary copies with no expectation of a positive review.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment