Sunday, August 5, 2018

Her Cowboy Reunion by Ruth Logan Herne


A new life...an old love. 
Can she risk loving him again in 
Shepherd's Crossing?

With her family in disgrace, Lizzie Fitzgerald never imagined she'd end up at an Idaho ranch. Fortunately, she's working with horses she loves--even if it means dealing with her old sweetheart Heath Caufield. The widowed father of an adorable boy, Heath hasn't forgiven Lizzie for their past. But even a stubborn cowboy can't stop the heart's ability to forgive...or love again.

MY THOUGHTS:

I love a feel-good story, especially when small children and animals are involved. So it was very easy for me to fall in love with Ruth Logan Herne's newest Love Inspired novel, Her Cowboy Reunion. This is the first book in her "Shepherd's Crossing" series which just released this month.

It is obvious the author has been around children a lot as she writes their characters so well and their speech is all so real. I really love that about her work.

Her Cowboy Reunion is about reuniting with past loves, forgiveness of others, and forgiveness of oneself. It is also about getting past the anger of the past in order to make room for joy in the future. I loved how the author allowed us to be part of the process.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves to read feel-good stories. I guarantee you will fall in love with a little cowboy dude named Zeke.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author Ruth Logan Herne for the complimentary copy. I received my copy for free with no expectation for a positive review.

Smiles & Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment