Saturday, August 25, 2018

Empowered Bible Study and Study Guide by Pam Palagyi

From the Back Cover:

God is on the move!

We live in an hour where God is transforming people, families, and entire nations at an accelerated pace. He is calling out for us to join him in an unprecedented flow of power and anointing. 

Empowered is the second book in the Foundation of Faith series. It is a comprehensive, guide for outreach and personal ministry. The book explains the Biblical foundations that will increase your understanding and strengthen your faith in this area.

Within its pages, you will find practical steps to help in these areas:

  • Hearing the Voice of God Through the Gifts of the Spirit 
  • Leading Others to Salvation
  • Praying for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
  • Healing Prayer
  • Deliverance
  • Releasing the Blessing of God
Get ready to move beyond the ordinary and into the extraordinary! God is waiting for you to take part in this historic surge of his power. It's time to activate your faith and be empowered for ministry!

My Thoughts:

I had the privilege to meet author Pam Palagyi at a conference in South Carolina earlier this year. She presented me with her Bible study, Empowered along with a study guide to go along with it. The one thing she stressed to me is that this Bible study and study guide are geared to the new believer. However, I found it quite enlightening for believers no matter what stage they are at in their walk with God. In fact, I wish I had received a Bible study like this when I was a new Christian.

I believe this Bible study and study guide would be a great tool in growing in a closer walk with God. It teaches the Christian how to hear God's voice, lead others to salvation and explains the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and how to receive it. It also explains how we can offer prayers for healing over people in need of healing. 

The size of both the Bible study and study guide are about 4" by 6" and the compact size makes them easy to tuck into your Bible, purse or pocket. I truly believe this is a study that every Christian should grab hold of and embrace as a tool to grow in their walk with the Lord.

I would like to thank the author, Pam Palagyi, for my complimentary copies of the Bible study and study guide. I received my copies with no expectation of giving a positive review.

I am happy to give this Bible study and study guide 5 Stars and I would highly recommend it to every Christian looking for a closer walk with God.


Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment