Sunday, May 14, 2017

Pursued by Lisa Harris

 
PURSUED by Lisa Harris
Revell
April 4, 2017

NIKKI BOYD'S FLIGHT INTO NASHVILLE WAS ROUTINE --

UNTIL THE CRASH LANDING AT THE AIRPORT.

When the dust settles, Nikki discovers that the woman who had been seated next to her on the plane is missing--and no one will admit she was ever there. When she learns that Erika Hamilton had been flying to Nashville with an air marshal as a key witness in an upcoming grand jury trial, Nikki wonders if her disappearance from the crash site means she's running from trouble--or straight into it. Before Nikki can even see her family, she and her team are pulled into a missing persons case where the motives are as unclear as the suspects.

My Review:

Lisa Harris just released her third book in her series, "The Nikki Boyd Files". The first two books in the series Vendetta (read my review hereand Missing (read my review here) were excellent reads and while they are all part of a series each book can be read as a standalone. 

Pursued was a thrill packed ride with fast paced twists and turns that left me holding my breath at times and praying for a successful outcome. There is definitely no slow pace in it. It is action packed from the very first page to the last page.

The character of Nikki Boyd is quite complex and she carries a lot of history that she just can't escape. Each book I read in this series leaves me wanting closure for NIkki. Will this be the one that leads her to answers she has been looking for regarding her sister? If not, will there be another book in the series down the road?

If you are a fan of fast paced suspense, this book would be an excellent choice. I highly recommend it.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author, Lisa Harris, for my copy of Pursued. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment