Saturday, October 31, 2015

Vendetta by Lisa Harris

Lisa Harris is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. With her heart pounding fiction she takes her readers on a fast paced ride filled with twists and turns that don't let up until the final pages. Her newest release, Vendetta, is the first book in her new series "The Nikki Boyd Files".

Nikki Boyd is a member of the Tennesse Missing Persons Task Force for a reason. Her sister was abducted tens years prior to the start of the story and continues to remain missing. By joining the task force she hoped to be able to continue her search for her sister while helping find other missing persons.

In Vendetta, we meet Tyler Grant, who was married to Nikki's best friend, Katie, until an accident took her life leaving Tyler and Nikki to mourn the loss of their beloved wife and friend. Tyler and Nikki draw close over the course of the story but will they become more than friends? Will Tyler's son Liam gain a new mother? Those are questions I hope to have answered in the next book that releases in the Summer of 2016.

Ms. Harris has filled Vendetta with red herrings leading the reader in one direction only to bring us back in another direction. Her characters are always well crafted and Nikki and Tyler are no different. They are characters that have strong personalities and they complement each other well. The lesser characters are just as well written even the 'bad guy'. Let me tell you, she makes you hate the 'bad guy'. The characters take control of the story early on and pulled this reader into their story making me want to know more.

If you are looking for a book filled with fast paced action and twist and turns I'm sure you will enjoy Vendetta. It is one of the best Romantic Suspense novels I have read this year.


On a 5-Star scale - 5 HUGE stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group for my copy of Vendetta. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment