Friday, February 5, 2016

The Perfect Arrangement by Katie Ganshert


Today I spent a wonderful couple of hours reading the novella, The Perfect Arrangement, by Katie Ganshert. This is the eleventh novella in "A Year of Weddings" novella series.

This is the story of a shy, small-town florist Amelia Woods and ghostwriter Nate Gallagher. They meet totally by 'accident' and go on to strike up a friendship via email. 

I found myself totally involved in this story and at times I laughed and other times I cried. I must admit that there is a character by the name of George that I totally fell in love with. I guarantee you will most likely do the same should you pick up this wonderful book.

I have read several books by Ms Ganshert and have truly loved each and everyone. She has a talent of creating true-to-life characters that still your heart leaving you wanting more.

I do enjoy reading novellas as they are always a quick read, however I sometimes feel I need a little more of the story for it to feel totally complete. I must say that is not the case with The Perfect Arrangement. Ms. Ganshert gave it all to us. However, in this case I do hope she creates a sequel letting the reader know what happens next in all her wonderful character's lives.

I would highly recommend picking up a copy of this wonderful book to anyone who likes to read 'feel-good' stories. On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank BookLook Bloggers for my e-copy of The Perfect Arrangement. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment