Friday, February 19, 2016

Always Watching by Lynette Eason

I absolutely love the novels written by Lynette Eason so it was a given that when her newest book, Always Watching, the first book in her "Elite Guardians" series, came out I would have to read it.

This book is a fast paced suspense novel that takes the reader on a ride filled with twists and turns and leaves them breathless by the time they turn the last page.

Olivia Edwards owns a protection agency known as "Elite Guardians". She is hired by the father of radio personality, Wade Savage, because Wade is being stalked. Unaware that a protection detail has been put in place to guard him, Wade soon finds himself knee-deep in a quest to save his life and that of his young daughter Amy. 

The characters in this book are quite complex and I found it an added enjoyment that the reader is able to see who Olivia and Wade really are. Ms. Eason has a knack for creating well developed characters that pull the reader into their story.

Always Watching has been one of the most enjoyable books I have read this year. The second book in the series, Without Warning, is scheduled to release in the Summer 2016. That is not too far away and I can hardly wait!

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good romantic suspense. There are a few scenes that depict violence so this might not be a story for children.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell for my copy of Always Watching. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment