Saturday, October 3, 2015

All is Bright by Colleen Coble

Okay, Christmas is still a little more than two months away, but reading about Christmas for me could be an everyday occurrence. I love Christmas, I love Christmas movies and I love to read Christmas books. 

My newest venture into reading a Christmas story was reading All is Bright by Colleen Coble. This is a wonderful novella that tells the story of Delilah Carter, who manages the Tidewater Inn and Tom Bourne, the Sheriff of Hope Beach. 

All is Bright begins when Delilah is ran off the road into the freezing waters of the Atlantic. Thankfully some locals saw her car plunge into the water and come to her rescue. So starts the twists and turns of this wonderful novella.

I love being able to pick up a book and read it in one sitting. I did just that with All is Bright. The fact that I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time added to the suspense for me.

Since novellas are shorter than a novel, I sometimes close the book wishing I knew what happened next. Ms. Coble gives the reader a nice closer with the Epilogue which happens three years after the story begins. Thank you for this gift Ms. Coble.

I would highly recommend All is Bright to anyone who loves a quick read, a story set during Christmas or a fan of Colleen Coble. I promise you won't be disappointed.

On a 5-star scale - 4 Stars!!!!

I would like to thank BookLook Bloggers and Net Galley for my e-copy of All is Bright. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment