Saturday, October 17, 2015

Miracle Drug by Richard L. Mabry, M.D.

I love a good Medical Thriller and when Dr. Richard Mabry's name is on the cover I know I will be in for a wonderful edge-of-my-seat read. Dr. Mabry's newest book, Miracle Drug, kept me turning pages long into the night and I wasn't disappointed.

What would you do if you had a mysterious event happen and found yourself doused with an unknown substance? Then days later you start showing systems of diphtheria only to find out later there is an underlying disease and possibly no cure. That is the basis of Miracle Drug.

While in South America, two people are infected with a deadly disease, the former president of the United States, David Madison, and nurse Rachel Moore. Upon arriving home, Dr. Josh Pearson, finds himself the newly appointed physician to the former president. When he learns there is an experimental drug that may save the life of the former president and Ms. Moore he finds himself in a quandary as there may only be enough of the 'miracle drug' to save one life. Should he give all the drug to the former president or give it to Ms. Moore who happens to be his girlfriend?

Dr. Mabry has created one of his best books yet. The twists and turns he spread throughout the book caused me to keep guessing until the very end. It is definitely a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

I would highly recommend Miracle Drug to anyone who enjoys a good medical thriller or any suspenseful novel. 

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank LitFuse Publicity and Abingdon Press for my copy of Miracle Drug. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment