Friday, September 11, 2015

WAR ROOM - A New Movie from the Kendricks Brothers


I took the day off of work today. A much needed day off. My husband and I decided earlier in the week that we would go to the theater to see the move War Room. Oh. My. Gosh. It is a movie well worth any price you'll have to pay.


The movie is about the Jordan family. A family that is so tied up in what they do that they forget about what is most important in life, a relationship with Jesus Christ. 

I could tell you the whole story but I never hand out spoilers. I will offer the first trailer to give you a glimpse into the movie, and the second one is one of my favorite scenes. Enjoy!

I fell in love with Miss Clara. She is a prayer warrior in the film played by Karen Abercrombie. She brought so much to the movie and truly won my heart. I can hardly wait for this movie to go to DVD as I plan on buying it as soon as possible.

Please invite your family and friends and seek out a theater to see this powerful movie today. Oh, and take some tissues with you as I guarantee you tears will flow, and not just on screen.

Blessings to each and every one of you.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment