Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Protector's Mission by Margaret Daley

If you love a good quick suspense novel to read, I suggest you pick up a book with the name Margaret Daley on the cover. I absolutely love her work and I'm pretty positive you will too.

Her latest release is on the shelves now so I highly suggest you pick up a copy of The Protector's Mission as soon as possible before they are all sold out.
 It is the third book in Ms. Daley's "Alaskan Search & Rescue" series. 

The heroine, Dr. Lydia McKenzie, finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. In fact, after surviving a bomb blast she is rescued by police sergeant Jesse Hunt and his bomb sniffing Rottweiler Brutus. These two characters have a past. One that Jesse wants to forget and not talk about and one that Lydia feels she needs to apologize for. Their story is a sad one but once they get beyond the pain of the past good things happen.

The 'bomber' is out to make sure no one can reveal their identity which causes a chain reaction of bombings. This keeps Jesse and Lydia on their toes.

I truly enjoyed reading this book and found the characters were believable and they touched my heart. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good clean suspense novel filled with twists and turns. The Christian thread helped move the story along.

I would like to thank the author, Margaret Daley, for my copy of The Protector's Mission. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment