Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bodyguard Reunion by Margaret Daley

I am a huge fan of Margaret Daley's work and when given the opportunity to read and review her newest release, Bodyguard Reunion, I jumped at the chance. As usual with anything written by Ms. Daley, I fell in love with her characters and their story.

Bodyguard Reunion is the story of Chloe Howard and T.J. Davenport. These two characters come into this story carrying a past with them, a shared past. They had previously worked together and fell in love only to separate after the case was completed. They now find themselves partnered up again as bodyguards for Paul and Mary Zimmerman, a couple who is quite controversial and currently on a book tour. 

While working together to protect the Zimmerman's, Chloe and T.J. find their old feelings stirring back up again but realize they have to keep their feeling in check or risk botching their jobs as bodyguards.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Bodyguard Reunion  and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves to read a good clean romantic suspense novel.

On a 5-Star Scale = 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author, Margaret Daley for my copy of Bodyguard Reunion. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest opinion which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,









No comments:

Post a Comment