Sunday, December 22, 2013

Break Out! 5 Ways to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life - by Joel Osteen

When I pick up a book written by Pastor Joel Osteen, I always know what I am going to get.  The book is always uplifting, encouraging and inspiring.  When I finish the book I am really revved up and ready to fight the enemy and live my life to its fullest according to God's plans.

Some of the stories within this book sounded a little familiar and I am sure I have heard them or read them before, but this is not a bad thing.  In fact, as I hear or read some of the stories that he shares the principle is built up more within me.

Pastor Osteen is Senior Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houstan, Texas. He is a powerful speaker and motivator and his books are only an extension of who he is. When reading any of his books, I feel like he is sitting across the room from me simply talking to me. His writing is simple to understand and if the reader is ready to absorb the information Pastor Osteen offers, they will walk away after finishing Break Out! with new excitement about their life in Christ. 

I thoroughly enjoyed Break Out! and have already bought copies as Christmas presents. I would highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to get motivated and encouraged in their walk with Christ.

On a 5-Star Scale - Five Stars!!!!

I would like to thank Sarah Reck and Faithwords, a division of Hachette Book Group for my copy of  Break Out!. I received my copy for free in order to read and give my honest review which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment