Monday, October 15, 2012

Practicing the Presence of Jesus by Wally Armstrong - a review



Do you believe in Jesus but sense there is something missing in your relationship with Him?  Have you ever had the desire to grow closer to Jesus?  Would you like to know Him as a true companion and friend?  In Practicing the Presence of Jesus, Wally Armstrong shares his journey in growing his friendship with Jesus.

One day, while on the golf course, pro golfer, Wally Armstrong experienced a moment in which he realized Jesus offered him the same gift of a close and personal friendship that He shared with His disciples over 2000 years ago.

In Mr. Armstrong's book, he clearly shares his experience of being in the presence of Jesus and the wonderful relationship he has developed.  He offers simple steps to the reader on how to interact with Jesus as if he were sitting by their side.

Practicing the Presence of Jesus is a book I jumped at the chance to review.  I really knew very little about the book but knew in my heart that it was a book I needed to read.  I wasn't disappointed by any means.  Wally Armstrong shares his journey of growing closer to Jesus in a down to earth, easy to comprehend way.

The book itself is quite small, containing only 112 pages in it's paperback form.  I was able to read the entire book in just a few hours but I must say that I now plan on reading it the second time and taking notes.

This is a book I would highly suggest to anyone wanting to grow closer in their relationship with Jesus Christ.

On a 5-star scale - 5 Stars!!!

I would like to thank Litfuse Publicity and Summerside Press for my review copy of Practicing the Presence of Jesus.  I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review, which I have done.


Smiles & Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment