Monday, August 1, 2011

I was blessed on Saturday!

I had the most exciting thing happen to me on Saturday. My husband, who is a full time pastor, also works part time at a plant here in town. On Saturday, the plant held a company picnic and before the picnic we had a tour of the plant. While waiting to go on the tour I noticed someone that looked just like my favorite author, Colleen Coble. Well, I thought I heard her being introduced as Colleen then her husband was introduced as Dave so I was pretty sure it was Colleen Coble. I went up and saw her name tag and asked her, if she was Colleen Coble and she confirmed that she was. I was in awe. I told her she was my favorite author and it was because of her that I started reading again after about a ten year hiatus. She had her daughter-in-law, Donna, take a picture of us for her blog, Girl's Write Out. Such a small world, Donna works in Human Resources at the plant. Needless to say, I smiled all day long.


Colleen was so gracious and I feel so blessed having met her in person.


Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment