Sunday, June 5, 2011

not a fan. by Kyle Idleman - a review

 When I was offered the chance to review not a fan. I jumped at the chance simply because it sounded like something I had heard before…from my pastor husband. My husband, who pastors a small church, has been speaking lately about how as Christians we should be looking at building our relationship with Jesus Christ instead of just saying we know Him. When I received not a fan. I could hardly wait to read it. Now I can hardly wait to read it again. This book is one that, in my opinion, every Christian should read.


Are you a fan of Jesus Christ? Do you sit and cheer for all that Jesus did or are you picking up your cross daily and following Him? I believe this book will challenge every Christian that picks it up and reads it. I would suggest that you have a highlighter handy to take note of many of the gems within the covers of this book.
not a fan. makes one stop and think and reassess what it means to be a Christian. One idea that grabbed me said that Jesus was never interested in having admirers. He didn’t want fans. He simply wanted followers. So my question to you is are you a fan or a follower of Jesus Christ? This book will help you answer that question and trust me it will change you from the inside out.

This book is for anyone calling themselves a Christian as well as non-believers. On a 5 star scale I give it 5 stars.

I would like to thank Zondervan for supplying me with my free review copy of not a fan. All that was requested from me was that I give my honest review whether positive or negative.

Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment