Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's been a rough few weeks...

It has been a really rough few weeks with my Mom.  She's 83 years old and she has had symptoms presenting themselves and really slowing her down.  We went to the doctor yesterday and she has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Complex.  She was upset at first until the doctor told her it's not a really bad thing as he can treat it with medication.  We are praying that the medication will reverse all or the majority of her symptoms.  My husband and I are her chief care givers so it's been really rough.  It's sad to see her this way.  She's always been such a strong woman.  Needless to say her condition has taken up quite a bit of our time and my reading schedule has fallen off to just reading on my lunch hours.  Hopefully, soon, I can pick it up a little and start getting some books scheduled for some giveaways.  Please stay with me....

Smiles & Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment