Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It Feels Like Autumn...but...

Wow! The weather the last couple of days, here in Northeast Indiana, has been wonderful. High 70's with a crisp breeze in the evenings. Too bad it's going to climb back into the 90's by the weekend. My poor old body has a hard time adapting to abrupt weather changes. I tend towards sinus infections every time the seasons change.

How do you contend with severe weather changes? Does your body adapt well or do you tend to have trouble adapting?

May you have a wonderful blessed day!

Thank you for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love cooler weather and I'm so excited that the temperature is dropping for the next week or two :)

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway... please check back because I'll be doing a giveaway every month or so :)

    Have a marvelous weekend,
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete