Sunday, August 1, 2010

Children are smarter then you think!

We had two young children come to church today. We have a very small church so we don't have young children very often. I was their Sunday school teacher and I was blown away. The little girl is seven years old and her little brother is five. I read them the story of Noah and the Ark, then while they were coloring pictures of Noah and the animals, I asked them questions of what I had read to them and they both fed me back the story. I was quite impressed, especially since neither child have really attended Sunday School.

The rest of today I am going to just "veg". I'm tired. Couldn't sleep much last night. I lay there in bed most of the night creating a city in my mind. Why? Because my characters are badgering me to put their stories down on paper and they need a town to run around in. :) I'm getting closer to committing them...some of them need committed!

Well, I hope and pray you have a wonderful day today! Remember too that God loves you!

Smiles & Blessings to you all!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment