Saturday, January 26, 2019

Her Last Chance Cowboy by Tina Radcliffe

She came seeking family...
Will she find love 
at Big Heart Ranch?

When pregnant single mother Hannah Vincent shows up professing to be the half sister of the Maxwells of Big Heart Ranch, horse trainer Tripp Walker is wary. Wounded before, he doesn't trust easily. If only Hannah and her feisty five-year-old daughter weren't so impossible to resist. Now, despite his doubts, joining this little family is quickly becoming the cautious cowboy's greatest wish.

My Thoughts:

The author of Her Last Chance Cowboy, Tina Radcliffe, definitely saved the best for last. in her "Big Heart Ranch" series. This is the fourth and final book in the series. This is Tripp Walker's story and I loved it!

Tripp's story was definitely worth the wait. He appeared in the other books and we saw just enough to know that his story needed to be told. It was obvious he had been hurt in the past because the walls were built solid around his heart. Solid until a pregnant Hannah Vincent and her adorable daughter, Clementine, came on the seen. She was filled with a spirit that when she met Tripp the sparks flew. These two characters challenged each other and it was pure delight to see their story unfold.

As for the rest of the family and friends of Big Heart Ranch, I loved them all. I truly hate to see this series end but I know it must. Though I would love a story sometime in the future with Dub and Clementine as a grown-up couple living and working at Big Heart Ranch. 

I  would highly recommend this book of second chances to anyone who loves a good story that tugs at your heartstrings.

On a 5-Star scale = 5 stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author, Tina Radcliffe, for my copy of Her Last Chance Cowboy.  I received my copy for free but I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR. Part 255.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment