Saturday, April 14, 2018

Texas Ranger Showdown by Margaret Daley

"Stop Me"
She was taunted by a killer.

Margaret Daley's thrilling Lone Star Justice series continues, this time pitting radio therapist Dr. Caitlyn Rhodes against a methodical murderer. First, her patients are found dead, then the mocking phone calls start. The evidence is pointing Teas Ranger Ian Pierce to one conclusion: he must protect Caitlyfrom becoming this vicious killer's next victim...before he loses the woman he once loved--for good.


MY THOUGHTS:

One thing I can always count on when I pick up a book with Margaret Daley's name on the cover I will be entertained. Her newest novel, Texas Ranger Showdown, took me on a fast-paced adventure that kept me turning the pages faster and faster. 

Dr. Caitlyn Rhodes and Texas Ranger Ian Pierce found themselves racing against the clock to discover who was killing Caitlyn's patients and taunting her by 'asking' her to "Stop me". Just when I thought I might know what was going on I found myself going in another direction. Ms. Daley has created a serial killer thriller in which her characters will capture the reader's heart.

I would highly recommend picking up a copy of Texas Ranger Showdown especially if you love a fast-paced fiction read.

On a 5-Star Scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author for my copy of Texas Ranger Showdown. I received my complimentary copy with no expectations of a positive review.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment