Sunday, December 3, 2017

Vanishing Point by Lisa Harris


SIX GIRLS MISSING...
AND EVERY CLUE LEADS TO A DEAD END

     During Garrett Addison's first week on the job as a criminal investigator for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, his team is called out to a murder scene of a young girl. She's just one in a string of disappearances with one thing in common--a Polaroid photo of each victim left behind at the crime scene.
     The FBI is pulled into the case to help, and Garrett finds himself working with Special Agent Jordan Lambert, the woman he once loved. When yet another girl dies, Garrett wonders whether he really has what it takes to be an agent. Maybe he should just walk. But while he may be done with the killer, the killer is not done with him--or Jordan.

MY THOUGHTS:

I have loved every book I have read by Lisa Harris and I could hardly wait to receive her newest suspense novel, Vanishing Point. While this is the first book in the "Nikki Boyd" series, it follows behind the three books offered in "The Nikki Boyd Files" series. For those of you who have read the Nikki Boyd Files series, you'll be glad to know that the disappearance of Nikki's sister Sarah will be solved in this novel. The question is, will she be found alive or dead? While this book is technically the 4th book in the Nikki Boyd Files series, it can be read as a stand-alone novel.

I love the fact that Lisa Harris creates strong, believable characters that pull the reader into their world. In the case of Vanishing Point, the character's world is a little dark and nefarious. I was glad they were the ones who had to solve the mysteries.

This was a riveting, fast-paced suspense thriller with a small romantic thread that was just enough. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced Christian Suspense Thriller.

On a 5-Star Scale = 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank Revell Publishing for my complimentary copy of Vanishing Point. I received my copy for free with no expectations of a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment