Sunday, December 31, 2017

Claiming Her Cowboy by Tina Radcliffe


Her Temporary Cowboy

Attorney Jackson Harris regularly goestoe-to-toe with the world's toughest lawyer--but none of them compare to Lucy Maxwell. The feisty director of Oklahoma's Big Heart Ranchfor orphans is as stubborn as she is pretty. But Jack must stay focused; he's only thgere to ealuate the ranch's funding. Falling for Lucy and the sweet children she protects is out of the question. Though Lucy is determined to keep the ranch, she's not about to give control to a city slicker--even a devastatingly good-looking one. But as they bump heads, Jack and Lucy gradually nudge open their hearts. Could a temporarty cowboy become a permanent part of Lucy's life?

My Thoughts

I loved this book from start to finish! The characters the setting, the plot all grabbed me from the beginning and hasn't let go of me yet. Claiming Her Cowboy is the first book in Tina Radcliffe's new "Big Heart Ranch" series and I can hardly wait for the next book in the series!

The main characters are Lucy Maxwell, the director of Oklahoma's Big Heart Ranch, a ranch for orphans, and Jackson Harris, a lawyer that has been appointed to the Brisbane Foundation to make a decision regarding the funding it will or will not donate to the Big Heart Ranch. When these two get together sparks fly and it is so much fun to watch the sparks and the unfolding of their relationship. But the one thing that tied it all together for me was Dub, one of the orphans. I could just picture him with his cowboy boots and Resistol straw hat on standing next to his buddy, Jack. Oh how I fell in love with this little boy and I guarantee you will too.

This book is one that will cause you to laugh and to cry. It stirred up emotions in me and made me appreciate all that I have in life. It is a book for anyone who enjoys a good clean read, especially with a hunky cowboy and his little cowboy buddy. It is a January release for Love Inspired Suspense so it is on the bookshelves right now.

On a 5-Star scale - 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author for my complimentary copy of Claiming Her Cowboy. I received my copy for free with no expectation for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment