Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A Fragile Hope by Cynthia Ruchti

It was really hard for me to read Cynthia Ruchti's book A Fragile Hope, not because there was anything wrong with the book (believe me, this is an excellent read), but because a great part of the book takes place in an emergency room and hospital. I was reading it as I sat in the emergency room with my mom and later in the hospital with her before she passed.

A Fragile Hope is a story about communication and how when it isn't handled properly, people get hurt and look for ways to escape. It is a story of misunderstandings, forgiveness and most importantly, hope. 

This is the story of Josiah Chamberlain, a relationship expert and his wife, Karin who runs her own business. Ms. Ruchti takes the reader on a journey along with Josiah to discover who he really is and what he can do to rectify the issues he is forced to face. 

I highly recommend this book but I will say that you may need some tissues handy as you read it. I know I did. Ms Ruchti touched my heart deeply with this book and I so appreciate being given the opportunity to read it.

On a 5-Star scale - 4 Stars.

I would like to thank the author for my Advanced Reader's Copy of A Fragile Hope. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment