Sunday, November 27, 2016

High-Risk Reunion by Margaret Daley

I love reading books in the LoveInspired Suspense line of books and if it has Margaret Daley's name on the cover that is all the better. High-Risk Reunion is Ms. Daley's first book in her new "Lone Star Justice" series. 

Back Cover Blurb:


A PERILOUS SECOND CHANCE.

When district attorney Tory Carson returns home after a long day in court prosecuting a gang leader, she finds her home trashed. Concerned that the vandalism is connected the the trial, the local police chief calls the Texas Rangers...and her former love Cade Morgan responds.Tory's history with Cade--and the secret they share--makes her reluctant to let him back into her life. But Tory doesn't want to choose between bringing down a gang leader and protecting her teenage daughter. With the threat escalating the longer she tries the case, the safest place for Tory and her daughter is at Cade's ranch. But can Cade protect them long enough for Tory to bring the criminal to justice?

My Thoughts:

High-Risk Reunion is the first book in Margaret Daley's new series "Lone Star Justice" and I am sure, based on this book, that the entire series will be exciting, suspenseful and filled with believable characters.

Tory Carson and Cade Morgan share a secret but their first priority is Tory and her daughter's safety. The characters are all so well developed that I felt like I knew them and I was drawn into their drama rooting for them all the way. 

With twists and turns a plenty, Ms. Daley packs so much suspense into this novel that it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I guarantee you that this book will keep you engaged from the first page to the last.

I would highly recommend picking up a copy of High-Risk Reunion. You won't be disappointed.

On a 5-Star Scale = 5 Stars!!!!!

I would like to thank the author, Margaret Daley, for my copy of High-Risk Reunion. I received my copy for free in order to read it and give my honest review.

Smiles & Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment