Saturday, October 18, 2014

NIV Once-a-Day Bible For Leaders

NIV Once-a-Day Bible for Leaders is a Bible that is broken down into 365 daily readings. Each day you will have a portion of the Old Testament, New Testament and either Psalms or Proverbs. Because it is set up by days, you can easily read through the Bible in one year.

I have had once-a-day Bibles before that are set up by actual dates such as January 1st, November 21st, etc. I have to say I prefer having them simply say, Day 1, Day 325 etc. This way if a person starts the Bible on April 28th, they can begin on Day 1 instead of moving through the Bible to April 28th. Some people probably would still start on January 1 but I'm not one of those people. :)

The one thing that sets this Bible apart from others is it has a section at the end of each day entitled "Reflections". These segments are written by different people within the Christian community. Some I have heard of, in fact, one is the pastor I used to have when I lived in California But there are some others I"m learning from for the first time. The reflections are all very insightful.

I would highly suggest this Bible to anyone looking for a once-a-day Bible even if you aren't in management or a leadership position.

I would like to thank BookLook Bloggers and Zondervan for my copy of NIV Once-a-Day Bible for Leaders. I received my copy for free in order to give my honest review, which I have done.

Smiles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment